When you are navigating a cancer diagnosis and treatment plan, the last thing you want to do is navigate a parking garage, elevators and an endless maze of hallways. Those living at Lake Tahoe now have options for their cancer care, including the quiet and comfort of Sierra Nevada Cancer Center (SNCC).
Located at 290 Kingsbury Grade, Suite 32, SNCC’s Stateline location offers full-service cancer care including chemotherapy, immunotherapy treatments and blood work.
These are some of the benefits South Lake Tahoe and Stateline cancer patients enjoy when they go to SNCC instead of a hospital:
- Exceptional care from Dr. Jorge Perez, MD, PhD, MRCP, MRCPath
- Convenient to Stateline, South Lake Tahoe, Zephyr Cove, Gardnerville and Meyers residents
- Ground floor location with easy parking out front
- Full-service cancer care clinic
- Comfy chairs
- High staff-to-patient ratio
Dr. Perez sees patients on Wednesdays and is joined by care team members Lindsay Bilyeu, RN, and pharmacy technician Monique Hautekeet. If you’d like to make your cancer treatments more convenient and a bit more comfortable at SNCC’s Stateline location, call (775) 883-3336.